Re: gdm not finding Default.xml

Simon Hjorth Bøggild wrote:

Yup, I had the exact same experience, the Default/ is not there
I booted with init 3, logged on and then started X. Instead of making the symbolic link I started up gdmsetup and went to the Graphical greeter pane, where I selected Bluecurve. After a reboot everything works fine again

Regards Simon

Simon,
I like your solution better ;) Its probably not a good thing to have those links sitting out there. Went ahead and switched things up in gdmsetup and its fine now as well.
Thanks!
Caerie