gdm not finding Default.xml

After today's yum update following my reboot I was greeted with an blue background and an error message stating that the file at /usr/share/gdm/themes/Default/Default.xml could not be opened. Clicking ok here brought me to the gdm login screen with the large flower in the lower right corner. The username box had three periods in it, and I was unable to type anything in that box.

I checked in the /usr/share/gdm/themes directory and sure enough there was no Default/ . As a temporary fix I went ahead and made a symbolic link from Bluecurve/ to Default/, then linked Bluecurve.xml to Default.xml. init 5'ing again and sure enough everything came up just like normal.

Anyone else experience this after today's updates?

Caerie