Re: Fortune Program -Moving->RE: Wanda is broken

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 09:44 -0500, Senthil_OR@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> [...]

historic reasons; some of the fortune quotes were not seen as
politically correct or even offensive for some users/customers, and
people somehow get really upset by that. (Remember the treads about that
screen saver that made shapes that someone "recognized" as being one of
his body parts; things like this get people really upset and thus the
alternative to not shipping fortune is shipping it but vetting every
single fortune text as seen from several different cultures)