Tomcat5 and router discovery startup problems

Hi,
Previous problems I reported earlier have been resolved on httpd after disable Selinux. There are still some minor issues on hands:

1. Router discovery failed to startup when the system is booting up. I am using Linksys 2.4 GHZ Wireless-G broadband router. Does FC4T2 support the router? Is it the cause? ( My network is working properly under FC4T2)

2. There are warning messages on Tomcat5 when the system startup. Some kind of options needed to be adjusted. I tried to capture the message using dmesg command. I could not find the warning message. What is the right command to get the message. I tested Tomcat 5 on the browser. It worked. Strange message?

Thanks

Herb Kwan