Re: FC4t2 no good without LILO

Mike Bird wrote:

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 05:23, Alan Cox wrote:
And you are free to build lilo for extras.

Why not move Eclipse to Extras instead?

You could then apply 0.1% of the Eclipse effort to maintaining Lilo in
Core, and still have 99.9% left over for other essentials.
And what relation Eclipse has to the lilo issue? None...
Please , let's keep this on the subject. You could start by giving *details* on where grub fails and lilo doesnt.. This could certainly help keeping lilo in the distribution... As for Eclipse (and emacs and latex , as mentioned somewhere else in this thread) , I bet the current contents of my wallet that it will stay in FC , no matter if lilo goes or stays...

--
Pedro Macedo