Re: Any place to get FC4T2 a little early?

Al Kroeger wrote:

Well, that sums up my feelings about it in a nutshell. I screwed around with it for a couple of hours, then bagged it! What's there to test if I can't even install it?

you can test ...
 the boot.iso ?
 the installation cd#1 ?
 the installer - anaconda ?
and if it will not install on your hardware you can file bug-reports against your hardware.
your problem if fc4 comes out and will not install on your hardware.

I'll just wait for fc4t2 and give that a shot. Failing that, wait for t3....

installation was broken several times in test releases.

--
shrek-m