Re: Any place to get FC4T2 a little early?

i could have screwed around, burned CDs, checked bugzilla, looked for

a workaround ... something.  but i have a lot to do so i just punted
and let it go.  i don't have time to figure out why *any* version of
FC -- test or otherwise -- can't be installed normally.  so i scrapped
it.

now here comes fc4t2.  once again, i'll be all over that, downloading
as soon as i can.  and if it fails to install again, i'll forget that
one, too.  i'm more than happy to put up with the inevitable bugs that
can be handled via regular updates.  but i'm not going to waste my
time with a release that won't even install properly.  that sort of
thing is unacceptable, even in an initial test release.

rday

Well, that sums up my feelings about it in a nutshell. I screwed around with it for a couple of hours, then bagged it! What's there to test if I can't even install it? I'll just wait for fc4t2 and give that a shot. Failing that, wait for t3....
owa