Re: Workaround for pilot-link and libwnck yum dependencies

Roger Grosswiler wrote:
btw. yum -y update does update since this morning for me. this includes also libwnck and all the others - congrats!

Eh? Reading the yum man page, it looks like all -y does is make yum not bother to prompt you for answers to yes/no questions, instead acting as if you'd been propmted and responded "yes" every time. It therefore doesn't seem that it would affect which repositories you're using or whether it would deal with the infamous libwnck and pilot-link. If you could post which repositories you're using, I'd greatly appreciate it.

	James Jones