Re: missing files

Aaron Kurtz wrote:
That said, I'm not seeing this. You might be using an old and incomplete
mirror.

How can I tell which mirrors are up to date and complete? I see the mirrorlist= lines in /etc/yum.repos.d/*, but yum evidently only tries the URLs until it finds one that connects, rather than trying alternatives if it can't find a needed RPM, if I read the description of "failovermethod" rightly.

	James