Re: Status of USB install support in FC4Test1?

Bernd Bartmann ha scritto / wrote  il / on 21/03/2005 13:32:

Hi,

what's the status in FC4 Test1 for install support to USB storage
devices. FC3 only seems to allow installation to USB storage devices
in expert mode and even then you have to manually created an initrd
with support for the USB storage modules. Is there any progress in
this area planned for FC4?

Thanks in advance,
Bernd.

As I struggling with a spare installation of FC3 on USB disk, I would like to know if I can join the test community if installation on USB is working.

--
Antonio Montagnani

Mail by Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Websurfing by Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official
Posta con Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Navigazione con Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official