Cant install Fedora from a remote location

Hi all,
I recently downloaded the Fedora test versionn, and I'm having problems installing it from a remote computer. What happens is that after the DVD has booted, I type:
text telnet
The server receives an IP address and says that it is waiting for a telnet connection. The remote computer is not connected to the local network. When trying to connect, the server seems to refuse the connection. Any idea or suggestion?
Thanks,
Christian