Re: bugzilla - notabug - error

Sean Earp wrote:

On Mar 19, 2005, at 8:54 AM, Tom London wrote:

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:49:24 +0100, shrek-m@xxxxxx <shrek-m@xxxxxx> wrote:

is this a problem with cookies or because i was not logged in the first
time ?
this problem was not in the old bugzilla.

I had this problem too, but made it go away by deleting all my
'bugzilla.redhat.com' cookies, and allowing the 'new site' to set them
again. Not  sure, but it seems to be related to a mix of old/new
cookies.

I also had this problem on my very first time into Bugzilla on two separate computers. I had to copy the comments, close the browser, open it back up again, re-navigate to the bug, past the comments, and then all was well. Is there a Bugzilla for Bugzilla?

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/easy_enter_bug.cgi
choose as product
"bugzilla - For bugs about Red Hat's version of Bugzilla (current version is 2.18)."

do you file the bug ?

thanks  ;-)

--
shrek-m