Up2date not functioning

I used yum yesterday to update all but 9 packages that are locked with dependencies. I noticed the rhn icon was throbbing red this morning. Hovering over it says there are 78 updates. Opening up2date shows a varying number of packages depending on how I open it (normal behaviour depending on mirror selected.) The select all button is not functioning. When I select a package, the Forward button does not become available.

I will bugzilla this.

Gerry