Re: kernel-smp-2.6.10-1.766_FC3 dies during boot, unable to read superblock on ext3 (boot) filesystem

I built a brand new FC3 smp kernel system using 681 on a system that had two SATA drives. I configured with logical volume support with boot filesystem mirrored/replicated and configured striped for all the other filesystems. All of the kernels since 681 have failed during boot with error message saying unable to read superblock.