OpenOffice 1.1/OpenOffice 1.9/StarOffice 7 Threading Problem

I've been banging my head against the wall here for a few days trying to figure out why I can't get any of the <X>Office programs to run on the new rawhide kernels and I finally found something that will allow the programs to load without segfaulting:

LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4 ooffice
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4 openofficeorg1.9
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4 soffice

Unfortunately, this does not fix everything with my favorite of the three (StarOffice) or WINE (which I believe is having a similar problem). Does anyone know of a better or more permanent fix?

System: AMD FX-53, ASUS SK8N, Running x86-64 2.6.10-1.1142_FC4