Re: cups upgrades

Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha ha scritto / wrote  il / on 09/02/2005 13:50:

Cups likes to destroy my local configuration, without a save of the old
one, every time it's upgraded.

I've fixed it temporarily with chattr +i, but is there a standard way
for defining a definitive local configuration?

Regards,
Luciano Rocha
in particular, any upgrade destroy the raw option rewriting an # that I have to remove manually in mimes.convs.

--
Antonio Montagnani

Mail by Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Websurfing by Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official
Posta con Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Navigazione con Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official