Re: preferences - I don't get it

Michal Jaegermann wrote:
OTOH this "MTA Switcher" on a menu left me scratching my head.  How
often do you perform such operation?  Every second day, once a week,
once a year or once in a blue moon after careful consideration of
pros and cons?  And the fact that it even works for a non-root and
without any password got me floored.  Somebody may even use it in a
full innocence not realizing what s/he is doing. How this may
happen?

You may have input your root password before, so /usr/sbin/userhelper remembers it for a certain time.