Re: /usr has vanished

You forget something. ALL bug reports MUST be properly documented. You can't just report that it doesn't work. The cost of a usefull bug report is anywhere from $500 to $15000 for a bug such as this because it is necessary to spend the time to find out what is really wrong. Some of these bugs cost so much we can't afford to report them. That was the case here. It is simply not obvious what code is actually causing this problem. We have several of these problems but all are going to need lots of digging even to get a case that fails every time and a bug that can't be reproduced is not the proper subject of a bug report.