Re: livecd using fedora core 3 with kde3.3.1, gnome 2.8 etc

seth vidal wrote:

I know the feeling about poor documentation, I have been trying to figure out how to create a scaled down version of FC2 and now 3, all I want is the core Linux files, Xorg and KDE, and I would like to be able to use anaconda to install it. I have no idea where to start, and searching google resulted in me pulling out my hair, and breaking a few dozen pencils. anyone have any advice they would like to share :) please.

Why not just use kickstart?

-sv

Kickstart has a lot of nice features, but the idea here is to create an installable boot cd, that i can give to friends to install FC from 1 cd, not 4. but I will continue to read up on kickstart , thanks Seth.