Re: livecd using fedora core 3 with kde3.3.1, gnome 2.8 etc

Arangel Angov wrote:

Dirk Westfal wrote:

don`t know if someone is interested, so i keep this short:
I`ve finished a livecd using fedora core 3 with kde and gnome for the desktops, firefox/thunderbird, openoffice and other applications. Login manager is gdm, default desktop kde, gnome can also be selected.

I'm very interested in this. I wanted to make a fedora 2 live cd for a few months now. The problem is, there is no proper documentation and all the scripts for making live cd's are buggy or not working. How did you do it? Any good documentation?

I would appreciate some more info on this.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Arangel

I know the feeling about poor documentation, I have been trying to figure out how to create a scaled down version of FC2 and now 3, all I want is the core Linux files, Xorg and KDE, and I would like to be able to use anaconda to install it. I have no idea where to start, and searching google resulted in me pulling out my hair, and breaking a few dozen pencils. anyone have any advice they would like to share :) please.

:)

BaVinic