Re: Can we play DVD movies under FC3?

Michael A. Peters wrote:

On 11/13/2004 03:36:17 PM, Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:

Hi,

How can one play DVD movies unofficially under Fedora Core Release 3?

Theoretically with the right GStreamer plugins and totem.
It's not working for me, it did work for me in FC2 with gstreamer- backend totem - I'm at a loss for why it isn't now, I have the same gstreamer plugins built and working.

According to one of the totem developers, totem's gstreamer-based DVD support is currently disabled.

Regards,
Ricardo  Veguilla