Lost Hard drives

After i updated my Fedora core 3 test 3 it will not find my hdb with Win Xp. or hdc that i use for all of my extra downloads .they are fat 32 format I know this has come up before but i do not know how to get them back. Can someone tell me in layman terms on how to do this? This is one of the big feathers i found a grate need for. Any help would be a real big help. Thanks. {Keep up the grate work on Fedora}
Jerry W. Whitmire
jerryw4386@xxxxxxx