Re: FC3 Final: no sound

Jerone Young wrote:

oh you did an upgrade. You need to do a full reinstall. Don't know but
upgrading a FC pre Final to Final don't work out well.

Acctualy what I did was a reinstall. I checked the Install not the Upgrade field in anaconda. I just added all my previous mount points to my /boot, /home and / partition and did an install.