Upgrading

Our biggest problem with upgrading is that it is not always clear when a test distribution has been changed. This is especially true with things like release candidates. We tried FC3-RC2 and found that installing additional packages on the upgraded system caused a crash in anaconda. This appears to have been fixed but it is hard to tell from the numbering. I suggest that any posted directory contain a readme file that says something like "This is FC3-RC2.01". Increment the number after the decimal every time a package is upgraded or replaced. This will make it obvious what the level is. If an upgrade hasn't yet gotten posted to a mirror this will show it.