Re: USB PERMISSIONS

I don't think you understood what I was saying. In the rest of the message which you sniped off I stated that this is not a problem to me. I just would like to see an out of the box usable Linux system to supply to people like my son in law that they could use without major knowledge of computer system administration. While you and I aren't put off by it , there are a lot of people who could and would like to use Linux who just don't have the desire to get as deeply involved as you and I, and I would like to have something to offer them.

Regards Dave