Re: fc40 beta kernel update to 6.8.5-301 produces errors

On 4/14/24 16:32, J C wrote:
Hi all, used Fedora a while, but my first thing to report so apologies if I don't get process right here.  Trying to give the feedback to help make a better Fedora for all of us...

Updated the subject fedora workstation today and got some errors.  Copying the terminal contents here for reference.

Seems some missing file and library errors in addition to some things for gnome-remote-desktop and systemctrl.

`~$ sudo dnf check-update
~$ sudo dnf distro-sync -y

These are not equivalent commands and that is not exactly an update.

Downgrade  181 Packages

What were you running before that was so far ahead? That's a lot of downgrades. I assume the errors are most likely related to that.