Re: [Test-Announce] Invitation to Contribute to Fedora Test Days: Podman Desktop Testing

On Wed, 2024-03-20 at 23:33 +1100, Philip Rhoades via devel wrote:
> People,
>
> I am happy to do some testing but what is "Podman Desktop"? - I don't
> see anything like that to install "dnf list" . . I have been on F40 for
> a while now and am a regular user of Podman.

It's a GUI for Podman, basically. https://podman-desktop.io/ . That
page and the test cases for the test day should have more info on how
to install and test it. The point of the test day is to make sure
Podman Desktop, installed on Fedora in a recommended way, is working
well with all the underlying bits in Fedora (podman itself and the
things it depends on).
--
Adam Williamson (he/him/his)
Fedora QA