Re: [Test-Announce] Invitation to Contribute to Fedora Test Days: Podman Desktop Testing

People,

I am happy to do some testing but what is "Podman Desktop"? - I don't see anything like that to install "dnf list" . . I have been on F40 for a while now and am a regular user of Podman.

P.

On 2024-03-20 23:14, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
Dear Fedora Community Member,

We are excited to invite you to participate in an upcoming Fedora Test
Day focused on testing Podman Desktop. Podman Desktop is an innovative
tool that enables you to manage containers on your desktop with ease.

Date: 2024-03-20

Your feedback and testing are invaluable in ensuring the stability and
functionality of Podman Desktop. By participating, you'll have the
opportunity to:

Test Podman Desktop in various scenarios on your system.
Identify and report bugs, issues, or improvements.
Collaborate with fellow Fedora enthusiasts and developers.

No prior testing experience is necessary. Whether you're a seasoned
tester or new to the process, your contributions are highly valued.

If you're interested in joining us for this Test Day, please reply to
this email or sign up on the Fedora Wiki page[0]. Feel free to reach
out if you have any questions or need assistance getting started.

Thank you for your dedication to improving Fedora, and we look forward
to your participation!

Best regards,

[0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2024-03-20_Podman_Desktop
--