Text is blurry in apps like edge, spotify etc. But not blur in system apps , firefox.

I recelty upgraded from F38 to F39. In F38 i was using default settings for display which is 2880x1800(16:10), 90hz,200% scaling. AFter upgrading to F39 when scaling is set to 200 percent texts are blurry in apps except system apps and firefox. If i set scaling to 100 percent and increase font scaling from gnome tweaks application texts are not blurry.
my graphic card is Intel iris xe. Please let me know if there is any fix for it. btw i use wayland system