F39 Branching and update gating status

Hey folks! Just a quick update on the state of update gating wrt
Branching.

First, distro-wide gating (that's gating on the openQA tests,
effectively) is not currently enabled for Rawhide. This is an artifact
of how gating works, but I'm leaving it that way for now as we know not
all tests are passing. I'll turn it on tomorrow. Please, uh, don't
submit anything broken. :D Most tests should pass on Rawhide updates,
but a few will fail, this cannot be resolved till we can build
branched-39 base images.

Second, F39 is gated, and many update tests currently don't pass. This
is known, and can't be resolved until the Branched compose is synced to
the mirror system and mirror manager includes f39 entries. I was hoping
to get that cleared up before going to bed but it looks like it'll have
to be in the morning now. (I'm also writing a guide so others can do
this in future, but it's a bit tricky as this is the first cycle where
we had Rawhide gating enabled going in, which changes things a bit).

If you have an F39 update that's stuck in gating, please just hang
tight and I'll make sure it gets sorted tomorrow somehow. Thanks!

On a related note, trying to deal with some updates that got stuck
caused me to find some more bugs in Bodhi test result display and
failure waiving:

https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/fedora_openqa/issue/107
https://pagure.io/waiverdb/issue/431

I've written fixes for both, but didn't want to push the result
reporting one out yet in case it has unexpected consequences, and the
waiverdb one will have to wait on a waiverdb admin to review it. Once
that is fixed, waiving failed tests that have chained dependencies
should work properly.
--
Adam Williamson (he/him/his)
Fedora QA