Re: Plan / proposal: enable openQA update testing and potentially gating on Rawhide updates

> Hi folks!
>
> More significantly, I'd also propose that we turn on gating on openQA
> results for Rawhide updates. This would mean Rawhide updates would be
> held from going 'stable' (and included in the next compose) until the
> gating openQA tests had run and passed. We may want to do this a bit
> after turning on the tests; perhaps Fedora 37 branch point would be a
> natural time to do it.

Hi again folks! A quick update here. Now the Rawhide update testing has
been running in production for over a year - and Kevin and I have been
"shadow gating" Rawhide for several months, untagging updates where
openQA tests indicate genuine bugs - I think it's time to go ahead and
enable gating for Rawhide updates. I've worked to make sure the tests
are reliable and failures are promptly investigated, and that Bodhi
provides accurate information on test and gating status. I've proposed
this as a FESCo ticket just to get some visibility and sign-off on the
idea:

https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/3011

thanks everyone!
--