Re: Last known Good for Rawhide (Server Edition) -- Not Good

So I did.  I created the USB with Fedora Media Writer and it worked!
I am sending this mail from the box.  I now have added respect for
Fedora Media Writer, more than ever before.  I always ran to Rufus in
the past.

That is interesting. Maybe you could open an issue with the Rufus, because
they might be doing something differently and maybe they could profit from
your report.

On that note,  I tender my apologies to the QA team for my baseless
complaints.  It is was all good.

No need to apologize, it is great that everything settled so easily.
I feel relieved :D

Regards
Onyeibo

Lukáš Růžička