Re: Kernel 6.1 Test Week 2023-01-03 through 2023-01-08

On Wed, Jan 4, 2023 at 10:08 AM murph nj <murphnj+fedora@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Out of curiosity, are they still doing badges for kernel testing?
>
> In the past, I've gotten confirmations, and gotten a few of the kernel test badges.
>
> Two rounds ago, (5.19) I did a lot, got the email confirmations, but didn't get badges.
>
> Last time, I submitted a bunch, got no confirmations, or badges.
>
> I've submitted a few for this time, but haven't gotten confirmations again.
>
> I boot off a kernel test iso, then create and edit my credentials into the .config file for the test suite.
>
> Is that no longer an acceptable way to submit?  I do get:
>
> "Your log file is being submitted...
> Upload successful!"
>
> when running the script.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>    --murph

Hey,

So badges is a thing which is being worked on by CPE folks. The
results are definitely being submitted but the allocation of badges is
*not* happening for a lot of contributors.
Thanks a lot for contributing and really sorry for badges situation.
@Akashdeep Dhar Do we have any update on badges ? :)
I mean it will be great if you can give some context on this thread. :)