Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora Linux 37 Beta Release Announcement

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 7:27 PM Adam Williamson
<adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There's another issue we need to take care of here for Final: CoreOS is
> supposed to become an Edition for F37, and Cloud is supposed to return
> as one.
>
> Ideally this announcement should have included them alongside
> Workstation and Server somehow, but the Final announcement *definitely*
> needs to if we're considering them as editions.

That's on me, at least in part. I've submitted a PR for the Beta
template[1] and will make sure mattdm's Final announcement includes
it.

> That implies that we also need to work out how to present them on
> getfedora.org.

The Edition teams should be working with the Websites team to make
that happen. I'll check with them to see how that's progressing.

[1] https://pagure.io/releng/pull-request/11031

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His