Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora Linux 37 Beta Release Announcement

On Tue, 2022-09-13 at 15:38 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 3:04 PM Tomas Hrcka <thrcka@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Fedora Linux 37 Beta Released
> >
> > The Fedora Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability
> > of Fedora Linux 37 Beta, the next step towards our planned Fedora Linux 37 release
> > at the end of October.
> >
> > Download the prerelease from our Get Fedora site:
> > * Get Fedora 37 Beta Workstation: https://getfedora.org/workstation/download/
> > * Get Fedora 37 Beta Server: https://getfedora.org/server/download/
> > * Get Fedora 37 IoT: https://getfedora.org/iot/download/
> >
> > Or, check out one of our popular variants, including KDE Plasma, Xfce,
> > and other desktop environments, as well as images for ARM devices:
> >
> > * Get Fedora 37 Beta Spins: https://spins.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
> > * Get Fedora 37 Beta Labs: https://labs.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
> > * Get Fedora 37 Beta ARM: https://arm.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
>
> Please drop the arm.fp.o links, they're for ARMv7 which is retired
> with F-37, all the aarch64 pieces are part of the main getfedora.org
> site.

There's another issue we need to take care of here for Final: CoreOS is
supposed to become an Edition for F37, and Cloud is supposed to return
as one.

Ideally this announcement should have included them alongside
Workstation and Server somehow, but the Final announcement *definitely*
needs to if we're considering them as editions.

That implies that we also need to work out how to present them on
getfedora.org.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA