Re: IoT testing page cleanups

On 3/5/22 11:38 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Wed, 2022-03-02 at 15:03 -0600, Brandon Nielsen wrote:

[Snip]

2 - The "Wired Network" result doesn't appear in relval. Would that be
fixed "automatically" if I add a "Wired Network" section to the
QA:TestCase_IoT_Hardware[3] page, and then add a corresponding link to
the Template:General_IoT_test_matrix page[4]?

Yes. wikitcms won't be seeing it as a 'result row' since there's no
testcase link, so doing that should fix it.

Thanks for any guidance, just wanted to double check before I break
everything.

Thanks for checking!

Finally got around to doing this one. I'm open to any ideas for better steps in the testcase[0]. If I understand correctly, we should see these changes appear for the next nominated IoT compose?

Hopefully things settle down enough that I can look into excluding non-ostree composes from the downloads list soon.

[0] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_IoT_Hardware#Test_Wired_Network