Re: IoT testing page cleanups

On Wed, 2022-03-02 at 15:03 -0600, Brandon Nielsen wrote:
> I've been meaning to ask these questions for awhile but keep forgetting.
> In regards to IoT test pages, such as for the latest nominated compose[0]:
>
> 1 - My understanding is the non-ostree composes aren't intended for
> general consumption[1]. Is it feasible to remove them from the downloads
> list? Where would I poke about to do that? Assuming it's feasible, I'll
> go double check on the IoT list[2] if it would be okay to do so.

Probably around here would be the best place:
https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/python-wikitcms/blob/main/f/src/wikitcms/page.py#_581

You can see we already exclude something there, just add another
exclusion. It might be nice if the image could not be built at all, if
it's not meant to be used, but not sure if that's possible.

> 2 - The "Wired Network" result doesn't appear in relval. Would that be
> fixed "automatically" if I add a "Wired Network" section to the
> QA:TestCase_IoT_Hardware[3] page, and then add a corresponding link to
> the Template:General_IoT_test_matrix page[4]?

Yes. wikitcms won't be seeing it as a 'result row' since there's no
testcase link, so doing that should fix it.

> Thanks for any guidance, just wanted to double check before I break
> everything.

Thanks for checking!
--
Adam Williamson