Re: Please help us test: Fedora Media Writer 5.0

Tested on Fedora 36 Kinoite - Flatpak downloaded from (https://github.com/FedoraQt/MediaWriter/releases/download/latest-flatpak/org.fedoraproject.MediaWriter.flatpak). System Info (https://paste.centos.org/view/2ecf0d35)

* After installation of the flatpak, doing a `flatpak list` shows that the app is version 4.2.0. But I'm assuming that it's the 5.0 version since the UI is different than what I'm used to.

* The Write Options Screen has the UI overflow below the bottom of the window and the window cannot be scrolled or resized to view it. (https://pasteboard.co/qBWgpml9QpJf.png)

* The Downloads Screen has an icon mid/center, but it is very small and can't see what it is. (https://pasteboard.co/eAOAcGJsOmKm.png)

* Canceling a download. Dialog box is cut off, and cannot scroll down/resize window to confirm cancel. (https://pasteboard.co/uGXAtOM7dhsZ.png)

* Restore Screen. Same window size issue. (https://pasteboard.co/xMGItvM5ci04.png)

* Deleting media after write. I couldn't see whether the option for Delete download after writing was checked due to window layout (https://pasteboard.co/cYDUEmEr89ED.png). Nevertheless, on the Writing media screen, the text "This will delete installation media from your drive" appears (https://pasteboard.co/ZJnHjfBj1Yvj.png). If the Delete Download button was not active, this message shouldn't appear. If the Delete Download was active, and I couldn't see it, the actual behavior is wrong because the media was *not* deleted from my drive after the write completed.

* Confirmed working: Write USB using Download Automatically method (Fedora Silverblue 36).

* Confirmed working: Restored USB drive to full size in FAT32 format.

* Confirmed working: Write USB using Select .iso file method (Fedora-LXQt-Live-x86_64-35-1.2.iso).

* Confirmed working: Booted from USB drive (LXQt Spin) attached to KVM virtual machine in BIOS mode and second install in UEFI mode. Installation completed successfully and booted.