Proposal: Explicitly allow Council to waive Edition self-identification

## Proposal

Modify the "Edition self-identification" criterion to explicitly give
the Fedora Council the ability to waive the blocker status of bugs
that violate this criterion. Specifically, append the following to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_36_Final_Release_Criteria#Self-identification

> The Fedora Council, as the body that defines Editions, may vote to waive this criterion at its discretion through its regular decision-making process.

I included "as the body that defines Edition" to make it clear that
the Council's ability to waive this criterion follows from its
ownership of what an Edition is and not as a broad "the Council can
waive arbitrary criteria" statement.

The reason I said "regular decision-making process" is to indicate
that waiving a blocker under this criterion requires a normal ticket
vote[1], not a policy change[2].