Re: F35 rawhide installation of Fedora, setting the KEYTABLE= on the kernel command line fails

On Mon, 28 Jun 2021 11:56:22 -0700
Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can also set it permanently in /etc/vconsole.conf; there's a
> "KEYMAP" line there. After changing it there you would also need to
> regenerate the initramfs with `dracut -f` in order for the same layout
> to be used in the initramfs phase of boot (e.g. when entering
> passphrase to decrypt the system partition, if encrypted).

Thanks for your answer. I was just posting a message to say that I had
done exactly this, and the keymap setting was working, when I read your
message.  I did both, changed the setting /etc/vconsole.conf and
recreating the initramfs custom for my system.  It seems I can remove
KEYTABLE from the kernel options line, as it is doing nothing except
being ignored.