Re: newbie question about the Branched version

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 4:56 AM David <dlocklear01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anything exciting happen during that time ?

Hello,
Ben has already answered the organisational stuff, but if you have asked because you wanted to know
how safe it is to use the Beta version, my reply would be that it is generally safe enough, but sometimes
a surprise can jump at you from behind the fence.

So, if you do not mind taking some risks, you can freely install and use it. If you want to be on the safe side (you
need stability before anything) then stick with Fedora 33 and wait some time after the Final release and then upgrade.

Lukas

I assume there is a more detailed schedule used by the people
doing all the work.

David Locklear

Lukáš Růžička

FEDORA QE, RHCE