some Rawhide feedback

It looks like my install of Rawhide WS is up-to-date and working
nominally.

Chromium still crashes.     But Gnome Web seemed to work fine.

This was a quickie-look at several applications only, playing one game of
FreeCell with Aisleriot, surfing the web, watching YouTube, etc.   Updated
GIMP in Gnome Software, looked at inxi readout in terminal.

I am a happy-camper today.    ( That is a saying we have here when everything
is better than it was yesterday )

My wi-fi speed jumped up to 21 Mbps.      Is that good enough to do updates
in Fedora Rawhide ?

David Locklear