Re: Fedora Rawhide, broadcom driver not working

Hello there,

Yes, 5.12 was a part of the update as far as I can see, and yes, it's possible that these drivers, saddly, aren't compatible with the new kernel.

Is there somewhere I can report it

Apparently kernel 5.11.8-200 is still a thing on this machine, so I'll boot to that.

A little OT:

is there a command to set the boot entry to a specific kernel, or does the grub menu have to be delt with?

Thanks for any answer.

Best regards.

Francisco