Re: Rawhide (F34) Workstation drop 0128

On 2/2/21 21:23, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Tue, 2021-02-02 at 13:30 -0500, pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I forgot to mention in my last reply that my test PC is set up so it
tries to boot BIOS mode first then tries UEFI. Secure Boot is disabled
in the firmware setup of my test machine.

Hum, well I tested a bit more and actually the box I have issues with
isn't booting in UEFI native mode all the way back to F33 Final. So
there must be something odd about that specific system, I guess,
probably not the same issue you're seeing.

It'd be good if everyone having boot issues could tell what's the most
recent image they have that actually boots, and whether they're hitting
problems in BIOS mode, UEFI native mode, or both. Thanks!

I just tested 0201--- n.1 booting in BIOS mode and again in UEFI mode. The thumb drive booted fine in both modes the media check ran fine and the Live started with no problems.

Is their a problem with the test list? Lately when I reply I don't get the reply sent back to me. I suppose this might be on purpose to save server bandwidth, but I thought I would check.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)