Rawhide (F34) Workstation drop 0128

As discussed in today's QA meeting I tried loading and installing Rawhide (F34) Workstation drop 0128.

This was done on my test machine: This was an attempted bare metal install on a Lenovo M83 desktop with an i5-4570 CPU. The ISO was check summed and passed Then the ISO was loaded to a thumb drive using Media Writer. This was also successful.

Then at attempt was made to boot the test system to the thumb drive. The boot to Live was not successful. The system fell back to booting to the system hard drive. This indicates that the thumb drive was not bootable. This entire process was repeated with the same result.

The process was then repeated with the F33 WS Final ISO written to the same thumb drive with Media Writer. The media check ran normally and Live booted normally. I started Anaconda and it came up normally ready to start the install.

I believe the 1028 ISO for F34 WS does not allow Media writer to produce a bootable thumb drive.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)