Self-introduction: Eric Lopez

Hello everyone,

I am interested in joining the QA team for Fedora. I would love to contribute to my favorite operating system.

I have some experience with deployment testing at my current job. I am a tech lead for windows support for Belcan, and we perform IT services for an enterprise. The deployment testing group I am currently in tests out a wide variety of software, Linux distributions, and policy changes. We ensure that everything functions correctly in our environment before that specific software gets pushed out on our production systems. We perform a lot of quality assurance tests on Red Hat and Ubuntu. The latest test we performed was on RHEL8.

My name is Eric Lopez, and I am 30 years old, and I currently live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I love using Linux as my main OS at home and work, even though I support the Windows operating system for my day job. I like to play video games when I am not at work, and I also love to build projects on my raspberry pi. I am currently still learning to program in python, so my pi projects are simple. The latest project I have created was using Pi-hole!

Thank you for your consideration!

Eric Lopez
Freenode: erilope
Discord: Sgtkeebler