2020-08-24 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - Minutes

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA Meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 15:02:45 UTC. The full logs are available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2020-08-24/fedora-qa.2020-08-24-15.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 15:02:53)

* Previous meeting follow-up  (adamw, 15:06:35)
  * no action items from last week  (adamw, 15:07:12)

* Fedora 33 status  (adamw, 15:10:11)
  * KDE does not have F33 backgrounds yet  (adamw, 15:15:21)
  * FreeIPA is no longer entirely broken but still has a couple of bugs
    (adamw, 15:15:29)
  * Everything and Server netinsts and Workstation live are over max
    sizes, sgallagh and the desktop team are looking into those  (adamw,
    15:15:49)
  * Xorg in GNOME seems to be broken  (adamw, 15:15:57)

* Criteria proposals: log in/out, networking...  (adamw, 15:23:18)
  * we have two criteria proposals on the go: one for login/log out from
    coremodule, one for networking from me  (adamw, 15:24:24)
  * AGREED: kparal's log in / log out criterion draft would be good
    enough to work with, we request kparal to go ahead and write it into
    the criteria  (adamw, 15:33:32)
  * ACTION: kparal to update criteria with his log in / log out draft
    (adamw, 15:33:47)
  * folks are still reviewing the networking proposal, it's a big area,
    we'll give it a bit more time to mature  (adamw, 15:40:14)

* Test Day / community event status  (adamw, 15:40:25)
  * kernel 5.8 test week went off successfully, with an increase in
    testers:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2020-08-17_Kernel_5.8_Test_Week
    (adamw, 15:42:24)
  * GNOME Test Day also went off successfully with many testers:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2020-08-19_Fedora_33_Gnome_3.37
    (adamw, 15:46:17)
  * i18n Test Day is on 2020-09-08,
    https://testdays.fedorainfracloud.org/events/90  (adamw, 15:46:30)
  * IoT Test Day is planned for mid-September and will be announced soon
    (adamw, 15:46:38)
  * next onboarding call proposed for mid-September:
    https://pagure.io/fedora-join/Fedora-Join/issue/221  (adamw,
    15:47:29)

* Open floor  (adamw, 15:53:42)

Meeting ended at 16:01:06 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* kparal to update criteria with his log in / log out draft

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* kparal
  * kparal to update criteria with his log in / log out draft
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------