IoT release criteria status

Hi QA friends,

I'm working with the IoT team to button up the (in-the-process-of-being-approved) process for promotion to Edition. Apart from the fact that the PRD currently lacks the following things:

- Core services & features
- Core applications
- Unique policies for installation, updates, etc

how satisfied are you with the state of the release criteria for IoT as an edition (and the subsequent ability to test)? Are there glaring issues we absolutely have to fix or can we improve things iteratively over the next few releases?

(I wanted to bring this up in today's meeting, but then I wasn't able to attend most of it. We can discuss next week if there's a meeting)

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His