Re: btrfs testing

On 7/6/20 19:53, Neal Gompa wrote:
On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 7:43 PM pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was not
successful in getting the disk configuration set in a configuration that
Anaconda would accept for installation.

Yeah, custom installation is a little bit of a mind-screw. :(

You are too kind. I am a bit embarrassed that I did no see that group of buttons at the bottom.

So, what you should try here is go to the Custom view, then select the
existing partition on the left side, then click the "-" button. It
should prompt you about deleting the partition, and provide a checkbox
for deleting all related partitions. Check that, then click "OK". It
should clear them out. If there's any more you want to delete, rinse
and repeat.

Then you can use the drop down menu to select Btrfs and have it create
the layout as you attempted before.

Thank you very much. It was very simple after I noted the "-" at the bottom. I am really surprised at myself since I saw the "-" on the Advanced Custom. I could delete the existing partitions there but ran into other problems. In any case thanks for taking the time to answer this silly question.

I now have Rawhide 0703 WS running on btrfs. Let the testing begin :-)

ありがとございました  Gompa さま

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)