btrfs testing

After the QA meeting today, I spent a few hours trying the get Rawhide 0703 WS Live installed with btrfs.

I have Rawhide 0703 WS Live on a thumb drive. I know this works fine when taking the default for the disk. I was trying to do a bare metal install to my test machine (Lenovo M53 with a i5-4570 CPU). the boot and Anaconda start were normal. For the disk drive I selected "Custom" and that's when the problems started. Granted, this was the first time I ever attempted using the custom option. It displayed the existing mount points from the prior default install (ext4). I selected btrfs, but I could not find a way the delete the existing mount points or change them. I tried lots of things including the Advanced Custom. I was not successful in getting the disk configuration set in a configuration that Anaconda would accept for installation. Is this the sort of problem with Anaconda that was mentioned in the meeting? Or... I suppose these tools are not supposed to be very intuitive to use and I need some reading material.

The test day instruction were of no aid. and I found nothing in the wiki that was helpful.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)